To provide a restful and safe environment, we ask that visitors follow these guidelines:
- Do not visit if you have a cold, sore throat, fever or other illness.
- Avoid noisy, disruptive behavior to help respect the healing of all patients. n Ask before bringing foods, drinks, or other items like balloons, flowers or perfume that might trigger allergies into patient rooms.
- Wash your hands, or use the hand-sanitizer stations, before entering a patient’s room.
- Make sure all children have a supervising adult (other than the patient) with them at all times.
- Brothers and sisters of new babies are welcome in the Post-Partum unit. Other children under 16 years of age may not visit.
To promote healing and safety and limit infection, some units may limit the number of visitors you can receive at one time.
MountainView Hospital Quiet Hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please be respectful to other patients during these hours.
Whether you're coming to the hospital as an inpatient, an outpatient, or to visit someone, we offer free valet parking located right in front of the main hospital entrance, as well as the medical office building entrance.
The MountainView Gift Shop is located on the main floor of the hospital. Many personal and gift items are available in the shop.
Gift Shop Hours & Contact
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Phone: (702) 962-8500