Private Birthing Suites at MountainView Hospital
Having a baby is a joyous experience, but can be overwhelming, especially for the first time. At MountainView we can help you navigate through pregnancy and delivery, with new parent classes, a family-friendly environment and special touches to make your stay at MountainView feel like home. Your satisfaction is our priority.
We offer all private delivery rooms and special amenities, including room service and wireless internet access, all within our family-friendly, safe environment.
Birthing Center Features
- All Private Labor/Delivery Rooms/Recovery Suites
- All Private Postpartum Suites
- Secure unit along with the latest Technology in Infant Security System
- 2 full-service operating rooms located on the unit
- Skin-to-Skin Bonding during the Golden Hour for new moms and dads
- Family-Centered Couple Care
- Overnight Accommodations for Significant Other
- Wireless Internet Access
- Highly Trained OBGYN Specialists
- Expert OBGYN Nursing Staff
- Midwifery services
- Direct Access to Sunrise Children's Hospital
Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Our 8-bed Level II Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for babies who need a little extra special care.
Mommy Concierge Services
At MountainView, our birthing center wants to help you celebrate the birth of your new baby.
- Gourmet Celebration Meal (featuring a variety of specialties, including steak, seafood and gluten-free meals)
- Personal Birthday Cake
- Private consultations with onsite lactation specialists, day and night
- In-room Mom 360 Baby Portrait Session
- Amenity Cart Service
Whether you are welcoming your first child, or adding another to the family, we offer a variety of classes for mom, dad and even siblings! We also offer regularly scheduled child birthing classes and unit tours.
- Childbirth Education
- Breast is Best
- Sibling Class
- Daddy 101
- Car seat checks and installation
- Women's Center Tour - You're invited to come see for yourself! Call (702) 962-5021 for a free tour
Pre-register for the birth of your baby by stopping by the admitting department.